HR Operations Coordinator
Working as part of the Group Functions HR team the HR Operations Coordinator will play a crucial role in supporting the department by managing various administrative tasks in the colleague lifecycle and ensuring the smooth functioning of HR operations including supporting the delivery of projects .The HR Operations Coordinator will work closely with colleagues, managers, and the HR team to deliver efficient and effective HR services to the organisation.
This role will be supporting both generalist HR and data activities.
This role comes with the opportunity to complete a level 3 CIPD apprenticeship.
- Administer HR processes in the employee lifecycle: Assist in the implementation and coordination of HR programs and policies, including recruitment, onboarding, employee records management, performance management, and offboarding processes.
- Payroll: Ensure that all payroll instructions are prepared and logged and submitted in time for the monthly payroll run. Adhering to SOX compliance in the payroll process’ & HR operations Controls.
- Absence Management: advise managers and colleagues on absence management matters including maternity, paternity, long and short term absence.
- Employee Records Management: Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records on our HR Information System (Workday); including personal information, benefits data, attendance records, and performance evaluations. Ensure confidentiality and compliance with data protection regulations.
- Employee Relations: Assist in maintaining positive employee relations by responding to employee inquiries. Providing first level day to day advice to Line Managers and colleagues on general HR related queries and requests and escalating more complex matters to the appropriate HR team member.
- HR Reporting: Compile HR-related data and prepare monthly dashboard & other reports on various HR metrics, such as headcount, turnover, and training initiatives. Analyse data to identify trends and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency
- HR Projects: Assist in the implementation of HR projects, such as employee engagement initiatives, D,E&I and colleague social events
- HR Annual Cycle Support: Supporting with the preparation and process’ for annual cycle activities such as PDR & Talent & Succession Reviews.
- Continuous improvement: seeking continuous improvement across the employee lifecycle/experience for all HR processes and procedures.
- HR Administration: Provide general administrative support to the HR team, including scheduling meetings, preparing documents, and maintaining HR files and documents.
- Demonstrable high attention to detail
- Good experience and knowledge of IT systems, preferably Google Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to flex working style across a diverse client group
- Further Education qualifications to grade C / Merit equivalent
Nice to have
- Prior experience as an HR Administrator
- Prior experience of managing large data sets with a high level of attention to detail
- Has or working towards CIPD or similar qualification
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Experience of using a HR information system including accessing, inputting, running reports and compiling data
- Experience of working with and advising line manager
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Rentokil Initial Reward Scheme
- 23 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in service benefit
- Free parking
At Rentokil Initial, our customers and colleagues represent diverse backgrounds and experiences. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, actively encouraging applications from individuals from all walks of life. Our belief is that everyone irrespective of age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion, or beliefs, has the potential to thrive and contribute.
We embrace the differences that make each of our colleagues unique, fostering an inclusive environment where everyone can be their authentic selves and feel a sense of belonging. To ensure that your journey with us is accessible if you have any individual requirements we invite you to communicate any specific needs or preferences you may have during any stage of the recruitment process. Our team is available to support you; feel free to reach out to ([email protected]) if you need anything
Articles you might be interested in
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new career site, a platform designed to help you find the perfect job at Rentokil Initial and showcase our vision and values. Why the c
Inside the Corporate graduate scheme: 1 scheme, countless experiences Aman Bains, Finance Graduate "One thing I have learnt during this graduate scheme is that my career is
In June we celebrated 120 years of our Initial brand. It has been 12 decades since Arthur and Laura Bigelow set up a unique office towels business in London, with customers’ initials embroidered
Carrying the RI torch across Asia and MENAT Rentokil Initial is not just any company. Rentokil Initial is a company with its feet planted squarely on solid ground and with a phenomenal vision to
New science opens doors for future innovation At Rentokil Initial we pride ourselves on our ability to innovate to provide the best possible products and services for our customers. Our world-lea
Jobs you have shown an interest in