Group Windows Infrastructure Engineer (12 fixed term contract)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
- Active Directory / Active Roles licence management. (Purchasing and inventory management)
- Active Directory / Azure Hygiene - Auditing and implementation of IT Best practices. (Removing stale objects, password management controls, LAPS etc)
- Active Directory Domain migrations
- Windows & Citrix Application Configuration & Data migrations
- EMEA Service Ownership (Windows, AD) - Work with the global service owner to deliver up to date heatmaps and implement global standards for the EMEA region.
- Ensure proactive measures are taken to ensure the high availability of services.
- Driving security standards in the EMEA region including remediation of OOS operating systems, security policies and infrastructure hardening.
- Uses system management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Carries out agreed system software maintenance tasks.
- Document tasks, system implementations and upgrades
- Carries out documented configuration, installation & maintenance of the systems as per the agreed operational procedure. Identifies operational problems and contributes to their resolution.
Has good knowledge of system software products which are used by the organisation
- AD Infrastructure Services, Window Server operating systems, Citrix, Azure services
Has a good knowledge of at least one of the following platforms
VMware, Dell Hardware, Active Directory Infrastructure, Citrix systems (1912+) including PVS
ITIL ® Foundation in IT Service Management
VCP,CCA-V or MCSE
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Rentokil Initial Reward Scheme
- 23 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in service benefit
- Free parking
At Rentokil Initial, our customers and colleagues represent diverse backgrounds and experiences. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, actively encouraging applications from individuals from all walks of life. Our belief is that everyone irrespective of age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion, or beliefs, has the potential to thrive and contribute.
We embrace the differences that make each of our colleagues unique, fostering an inclusive environment where everyone can be their authentic selves and feel a sense of belonging. To ensure that your journey with us is accessible if you have any individual requirements we invite you to communicate any specific needs or preferences you may have during any stage of the recruitment process. Our team is available to support you; feel free to reach out to ([email protected]) if you need anything.
Articles you might be interested in
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new career site, a platform designed to help you find the perfect job at Rentokil Initial and showcase our vision and values. Why the c
Inside the Corporate graduate scheme: 1 scheme, countless experiences Aman Bains, Finance Graduate "One thing I have learnt during this graduate scheme is that my career is
In June we celebrated 120 years of our Initial brand. It has been 12 decades since Arthur and Laura Bigelow set up a unique office towels business in London, with customers’ initials embroidered
Carrying the RI torch across Asia and MENAT Rentokil Initial is not just any company. Rentokil Initial is a company with its feet planted squarely on solid ground and with a phenomenal vision to
New science opens doors for future innovation At Rentokil Initial we pride ourselves on our ability to innovate to provide the best possible products and services for our customers. Our world-lea
Jobs you have shown an interest in