Customer Service Consultant - Part Time
We have an exciting opportunity available for Customer Service roles in our team in Port Melbourne. We will provide full training so if you are looking to start your career in the customer service space then look no further!
We do require the successful candidate to be based in Melbourne, Victoria as this role will be based out of our office in Port Melbourne. You will be required to come into the office for 25 hours a week for this permanent part-time position.
In this role, you will be an important member of the Customer Service team reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager where you will provide phone and email customer service, sales, and support.
We encourage students currently studying or graduates/School leavers to apply. Full on-the-job training will be provided to the right candidates.
The core responsibilities in this role include:
- Receiving inbound calls and email inquiries from Commercial and Residential customers
- Proactively making outbound calls to our existing customers to promote our products and services
- Resolving customer queries quickly and accurately
- Scheduling pest services for residential customers
- Converting incoming inquiries into sales opportunities
- Liaising with your fellow colleagues
- Meeting calls and internal sales targets
- Maintaining our databases by ensuring customer records and details are up to date while ensuring compliance.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Experience working in customer service or call center environments (essential)
- This is an office-based role so you must be based in Port Melbourne
- Previous experience in phone sales and converting inquiries into sales
- Proficient with communicating verbally and electronically
- Able to work calmly under pressure while multi-tasking
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment to support fellow colleagues
- Professional, reliable, and punctual.
- Working from office Monday to Friday 12:00 to 5:00pm
Perks and benefits
- Strong work life balance culture.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted Pest Services
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee cash incentive programs and bonuses
Rentokil Initial is a member of the FTSE 100 of leading companies. This is a growing and successful business-we that employ some 36,000 colleagues across 66 countries - and offers a wide range of learning and development programs for colleagues to enhance their skills.
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to complete the pre-employment medical and reference checks.
Employee Testimonial -
“The onboarding and training I’ve received has been amazing.” At Rentokil Initial, there’s a real focus on teamwork, collaboration, support and communication.”
“There are lots of incentives, rewards and bonuses available at Rentokil Initial.”
"I am really proud to work for Rentokil Initial and I have enjoyed working here for the last 11 years."
Articles you might be interested in
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new career site, a platform designed to help you find the perfect job at Rentokil Initial and showcase our vision and values. Why the c
Inside the Corporate graduate scheme: 1 scheme, countless experiences Aman Bains, Finance Graduate "One thing I have learnt during this graduate scheme is that my career is
In June we celebrated 120 years of our Initial brand. It has been 12 decades since Arthur and Laura Bigelow set up a unique office towels business in London, with customers’ initials embroidered
Carrying the RI torch across Asia and MENAT Rentokil Initial is not just any company. Rentokil Initial is a company with its feet planted squarely on solid ground and with a phenomenal vision to
New science opens doors for future innovation At Rentokil Initial we pride ourselves on our ability to innovate to provide the best possible products and services for our customers. Our world-lea
Jobs you have shown an interest in