Res Sales Specialist (S) - $1,000 Sign-on Bonus
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues - No Waiting Period!
What do our Residential Sales Specialists do?
The primary purpose of this role is selling the company's Residential Pest Management Services and Products to new and existing residential customers, while maintaining a customer-focused service to grow the business. This includes assessing customers' needs by performing a needs analysis based on customer concerns using expert knowledge of the company's products and services that result in the sales of the organization's pest control solutions.
Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assessing customers' needs by performing a needs analysis based on customer concerns using expert knowledge of the company's products and services and certifications.
- Visually inspects homes and businesses for pests, pest harborage, pest entries, etc
- Based on assessment findings, sell pest control solutions for residential customers.
- Collaborates with our customer service center, Inside Sales department, and technicians for increased opportunities
- Partners with Branch Manager to identify revenue streams with our current base and service specialist engagement Develop proposals for customers to resolve existing pest issues while also proposing additional enhancements to pest household services.
- Complete Home diagram using Sales CRM and provided to ensure clear understanding of customer home and possible challenges.
- Follow up on past proposals to close sales opportunities
- Provide expert knowledge to new service installations to ensure the job is completed satisfactorily
- Complete daily activities and sales performance using the company sales CRM
What do you need?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prefer Associate's or Technical degree
- Pest Industry certifications a plus
- Must have 1 or more years of sales or pest technician experience
- Prefer 1-2 years of experience in pest control sales and 2 or more years in a customer service role
- Must be an effective verbal communicator, with particular emphasis on customer-facing conversations and presentation with additional follow-ups
- Must have a valid driver's licence
- Must have a driving record with no motor vehicle violations within the last year
- Travel up to 100% of time within assigned territory(s)
- Must pass pre-employment background screen
Why Choose Rentokil ?
A career with Rentokil can be a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world-class team that rewards high performance, and we love to promote from within. We offer competitive pay and many of our roles offer performance incentives.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits after they meet certain criteria.
Click here to read more about our Total Rewards Program which includes:
Professional and Personal Growth
Multiple avenues to grow your career
Rentokil is a Drug Free workplace.
Training and development programs available
Tuition Reimbursement benefits (for FT Colleagues)
Health and Wellness
Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance plus much more
Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting on day
Savings and Retirement
401(k) retirement plan with company-matching contributions
Vacation days & sick days
Company-paid holidays & floating holidays
A company mindset that prioritizes health, safety, and flexibility
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Our companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those with disabilities.
By applying to this position, you consent to receive an initial text message to collect your communication preferences. Message and data rates may apply. You can opt-out any time.
Articles you might be interested in
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new career site, a platform designed to help you find the perfect job at Rentokil Initial and showcase our vision and values. Why the c
Inside the Corporate graduate scheme: 1 scheme, countless experiences Aman Bains, Finance Graduate "One thing I have learnt during this graduate scheme is that my career is
In June we celebrated 120 years of our Initial brand. It has been 12 decades since Arthur and Laura Bigelow set up a unique office towels business in London, with customers’ initials embroidered
Carrying the RI torch across Asia and MENAT Rentokil Initial is not just any company. Rentokil Initial is a company with its feet planted squarely on solid ground and with a phenomenal vision to
New science opens doors for future innovation At Rentokil Initial we pride ourselves on our ability to innovate to provide the best possible products and services for our customers. Our world-lea
Jobs you have shown an interest in