Residential Sales Specialist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues - No Waiting Period!
What do our Inside Sales Representatives do?
The primary purpose of this role is to sell and upsell our Pest Management Services and Products to residential prospects and current clientele professionally, profitably, and ethically by executing the company designed sales process. The role of the Inside Sales Professional for Rentokil North America Pest Control is to meet or exceed Baseline Sales Targets, meets or exceeds KPIs while maintaining a customer-focused service.
Reponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Effectively manage inbound daily sales calls expectations.
- Consistently maintain a 60% or better closing rate and convert customer call-ins to 60% or better into our Year Round Protection Plan.
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly Base Line Sales Target.
- Clearly identify and execute the Inside Sales 6 Step Sales Approach.
- Follow up on all Proposed/Proposed/Open Orders and Sold/Proposed within 24 hours.
- Re-solicitation/calls to convert single purchase customers into Year Round Protection Plan.
- Effectively Execute Residential Campaigns for both new and existing customers.
- Execute outbound and SMS campaigns as needed. Needs are determined by inbound volume. During non-peak months, it may be necessary to support campaigns other than Inbound.
- Call volume standards are 12-15 Calls per Hour.
- Meet or exceed a monthly call quality sc
- Meet or exceed an average monthly call quality score above 75%.
- Multi-tasking skills are essential
What do you need?
- Minimum High School diploma or GED required
- 1+ years successful experience at a rapidly growing professional sales organization.
- 1+ years Call center experience
- Proven history of driving sales results and achieving goals
- Must possess superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in effectively collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven success in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Why Choose Rentokil ?
A career with Rentokil can be a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world-class team that rewards high performance, and we love to promote from within. We offer competitive pay and many of our roles offer performance incentives.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits after they meet certain criteria.
Click here to read more about our Total Rewards Program which includes:
Professional and Personal Growth
Multiple avenues to grow your career
Rentokil is a Drug Free workplace
Training and development programs available
Tuition Reimbursement benefits (for FT Colleagues)
Health and Wellness
Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance plus much more
Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting on day 1
Savings and Retirement
401(k) retirement plan with company-matching contributions
Vacation days & sick days
Company-paid holidays & floating holidays
A company mindset that prioritizes health, safety, and flexibility
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Our companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those with disabilities.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights.
By applying to this position, you consent to receive an initial text message to collect your communication preferences. Message and data rates may apply. You can opt-out any time.
Articles you might be interested in
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new career site, a platform designed to help you find the perfect job at Rentokil Initial and showcase our vision and values. Why the c
Inside the Corporate graduate scheme: 1 scheme, countless experiences Aman Bains, Finance Graduate "One thing I have learnt during this graduate scheme is that my career is
In June we celebrated 120 years of our Initial brand. It has been 12 decades since Arthur and Laura Bigelow set up a unique office towels business in London, with customers’ initials embroidered
Carrying the RI torch across Asia and MENAT Rentokil Initial is not just any company. Rentokil Initial is a company with its feet planted squarely on solid ground and with a phenomenal vision to
New science opens doors for future innovation At Rentokil Initial we pride ourselves on our ability to innovate to provide the best possible products and services for our customers. Our world-lea
Jobs you have shown an interest in